1) Hold large-scale electronic hearings onsite with the capacity to effectively present evidence locally & reliably broadcast the proceedings around the world.
2) Conduct roving hearings in a variety of locations from community halls to local courts – all across Australia.
3) An intense hearing schedule – 72 weeks of hearings & 720 separate hearings – requiring rapid electronic courtroom deployment & hyper-efficient court book distribution.
4) Highly sensitive evidence & government level security requirements.
5) Intense international media scrutiny of the entire proceedings so immense pressure for the hearings to run smoothly.
6) High stakes & emotional involvement for all parties & the inquiry– deep-seated need to lead by example & create positive cultural changes.