We are the industry leaders in providing evidence management & courtroom solutions to large-scale investigations, Inquiries & Royal Commissions (RC).
Our expert team has experience in over 25 Commissions or Inquiries, at both a State & Federal level. We have been instrumental in the successful deployment of evidence systems supporting many Royal Commissions including the Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse RC, the Family Violence RC, the Victorian Bushfires RC, the Oil for Food RC & the HIH & BCI RCs; & Inquiries such as the Equine Influenza Inquiry, the NSW Electricity Transactions Inquiry, the HMAS Sydney II Inquiry, the Montara Inquiry, the Kovco Inquiry & the Waterfall & Glenbrook Rail Inquiries.
We have the experience & expertise to help at every stage of a Commission’s lifecycle:
- Scope, design & implementation of tailored information management systems
- Setup, support & management of case management system & review platform for analysing the documents
- Total evidence management solutions, from setting up specific workflows to the provision of experienced personnel to supplement & support your team
- Design, deployment & running of an ecourt, integrated transcription services & webstream broadcast facilities
- Forensic evidence collection of computer, mobile & social media data & analysis
- Data management & electronic data processing
- Onsite & offsite document management services
- Delivering & working in IT networks with a Commonwealth security classification & adherence to the ISM & PSPF
- Records management & transfer of the digital evidence holdings to the relevant archival bodies.
We are proud that our technical expertise & experience has contributed to successfully changing Government policy, community expectations & the continuing improvement of societal values.